- Toyohari – General Information
- General acupuncture information
- National Center for Alternative and Complementary Medicine NIH
- Shonishin: Acupuncture for Children by Brenda Loew, M.Ac., L.Ac.
- Toyohari: Effective, Nonstimulatory Acupuncture to Regulate Qi by Brenda Loew, M.Ac., L.Ac.
- The Shape of Qi , Enhancing the Vocabulary of Contact in Acupuncture, by Charles Chace
- In the Land of the Blind by Robert Weinstein, L.Ac.
- Understanding Acupuncture, by Stephen Birch and Robert Felt
This is the first textbook of acupuncture to concentrate on the historical, intellectual, and scientific roots of acupuncture. The authors have organized information provided by the research and personal cooperation of scholars, scientists, and clinicians, to produce a survey text which is exclusively drawn from peer-reviewed literature and extensively referenced.
- Acupuncture in Practice: Case History Insights from the West, edited by Hugh MacPherson and Ted Kaptchuk
This is a collection of case histories which I contributed to several years ago.
- Contemporary Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, edited by Claire Cassidy.
This is a textbook to explain general Chinese medicine concepts to a non-acupuncturist audience but it is quite substantial. I wrote the chapter on diagnosis.
- Reflections on Subtle Palpation
- Learning to Work with Qi
- History and Progress of Japanese Acupuncture
- On Cancer: Study Shows Acupuncture May Relieve Chronic Lymphedema after Breast Cancer Treatment
- Acupuncture and Counselling for Depression in Primary Care: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Acupuncture Equal to Talk Therapy for Recurring Depression
- Time for Acupuncture to Become Part of Standard Care
- Acupuncture for Ovulation Induction in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Acupuncture for Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Paradoxes in Acupuncture Research: Strategies for Moving Forward
- Acupuncture Provides True Pain Relief in Study
- Acupuncture as a Complex Intervention: A Holistic Model
- Traditional Acupuncture in Migraine: A Controlled, Randomized Study
- Acupuncture for Chronic Pain: Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis
- Moxibustion for Treating Knee Osteoarthritis: Study Protocol of a Multicentre Randomised Controlled Trial
- Gua sha: Scraping of Back is Said to Relieve Pain and Ease Other Medical Problems
- Social Science Theory and Methods in the Study of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- The Unexpected Outcomes of Acupuncture: Case Reports in Support of Refocusing Research Designs
- Acupuncture for the Treatment of Hot Flashes in Patients with Breast Cancer Receiving Antiestrogen Therapy: A Pilot Study in Korean Women
- Acupuncture Fertility Success with IVF Revealed